Win one of two $4,500 scholarships to attend FIDM, sponsored by Caché.
Write an essay about this year’s prom fashion trends, and create a Pinterest board around your dream job.
The prom dress and event dress specialty store Caché is sponsoring a new contest! If you are a senior in high school, you could win one of two $4,500 scholarships to attend FIDM.
To be entered to win, simply fill out the prom contest entry form with your information, write an essay about prom fashion trends and why you deserve to win a scholarship, and create a Pinterest board around your dream career.
- Here’s what you do:
- Write an essay (1,500 words or less) divided into three sections:
- 1) This year’s prom fashion trends (visit cache.com for inspiration).
- 2) Why you deserve to win a scholarship. Include things such as your involvement in the fashion community (i.e., being a Fashion Club President or a member of a Fashion Club), academic achievements, awards, extracurricular activities, community service, and career goals in the fashion industry.
- 3) Why you would like to attend FIDM.
- Create a Pinterest board around your dream career and name it “FashionClub.com’s Caché Prom Scholarship Contest.” If it’s fashion-focused, so much the better!
- 1) Repin the original contest announcement onto your board.
- 2) Your board must have at least 25 pins, but no more than 50 pins.
- 3) The pins can include, but are not limited to, images of Caché styles and accessories you might wear to work, cities you might live in or travel to, makeup, perfume, food, cars, furniture, technology, fabric, art, magazines, inspiring quotes, and brands and/or logos of your dream employer.
- 4) Each pin should have a written description of how its image relates to your dream career.
- 5) Include the link to your Pinterest board at the beginning of your essay.
Submit your essay (including the link to your Pinterest board) through our online entry form and you’re entered.
TIP: To avoid losing your essay, we recommend that you write it in another document (Word, Google docs, etc.), and then copy and paste it into the online entry form.
Contest ends on May 7, 2014.
You must be a senior in high school to enter this contest. Entries will be judged according to the following criteria: creativity/concept, knowledge of fashion trends, merit, your involvement in the fashion community, adherence to the rules and word count, and proper spelling and grammar.
Caché is the only national specialty store dedicated to event dresses and accessories and takes pride in matching young women with perfect prom looks for their big night.
Want more hot style trends, beauty tips, and interviews with industry experts? Join Fashion Club!